AMAZING OPPORTUNITY ALERT
Our client is a real-time, tailored news service, keeping you on top of the most important business news. Our bespoke search engine continuously scours the major news titles for stories about companies, peers and sectors, 24 hours a day, all year round.
They are looking for media analysts to join their team in London and SINGAPORE.
The role is to monitor the media (UK) and capital markets in relation to clients and their peers, and the general marco-economics which may impact business, and compile regular reports for the client and client teams. The hours are 7am to 5pm.
Required Skills and Behaviours:
- Monitor and analyse the UK business media, newswires and regulatory service for clients and their peers as a service to the client teams
- On results days, track media coverage, compile intra-day wraps analyst sentiment and share price movement for clients to keep them informed
- Set up a thorough system of alerts and searches to pick up breaking stories at the earliest opportunity
- Play an active role in the morning meetings, drawing attention to interesting or unexpected news themes for discussion
- Provide media monitoring support to client teams during transactions and crisis situations as required
- Liaise with the Editor to agree the correct content for each client app to ensure client satisfaction
- Populate the Boardroom Briefcase client apps with the agreed content to ensure service levels are met; keep content updated in real time
- Complete other analysis and reports (including to support new business activities) as requested and circulation in the absence of the relevant Executive
- Clear, concise and accurate writing skills
- Confident presentation delivery style
- Ability to develop good knowledge of clients’ strategic objectives
- Numerate and able to read financial reports, and produce share price graphs
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Amazing office space in central London OR Singapore.
- In-house Chef – FREE breakfasts and lunch
- 3/6 month visa paid for if you would like to work in Singapore.