This is a global leader in elite sports analytics and wearable tech. Think fitbit or Garmin taken to the next level.
Their core business is in software analytics using high-end wearable tech (ie. training garments) worn by professional sports teams to track performance, monitor fitness and assess injuries. Clients include teams such as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.
Now they’re launching a B2C business to run alongside that so, rather than selling to sports teams, they’re going mass market. You and I will be able to monitor and tap into our own analytics. The scope is huge.
This rocket-ship startup spin-off is looking for someone with experience in ecommerce and Amazon sales.
Reporting to the SVP of Ops and Sales - ideally you will have 2-3 years of experience within e-commerce. Exceptional grads with 18 months experience in ecommerce will also be considered.
Bonus points for
- You will know how to successfully manage and grow the content, traffic and conversion of an e-commerce website with x amount of M visitors/users per month. You'll also know how to adjust pricing, product offering, e-marketing and promotions to keep web site conversion rates above 2%. In order to maximise opportunities, you'll be able to cooperate with operations, marketing, PR and align promotional calendars.
- A deep understanding of Google analytics, SEO, root domain metrics is very important.
- They're looking for someone who knows how to extrapolate analytics and take pragmatic decision based both on data and new creative ideas
- Experience in working with web developers and IT teams to improve the website performance on the ongoing basis - a bonus.
- Entrepreneurial approach with start-up DNA, but with strong governance and discipline
- Ideally knows how to operate within Amazon Vendor Central and how to balance Amazon sales with own e-commerce sales
- A sport (or football) enthusiast is a plus
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend