The company is a SaaS platform that allows companies, such as retailers & manufacturers, to offer early payment to suppliers in return for small discounts on their invoices. This is a win-win; the buyer achieves cost reductions, whilst suppliers can choose to access immediate working capital.
Backed by Passion Capital and currently based on Old Street, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing startup at the start of their journey.
This inside sales role involves targeting key contacts within organisations, crafting personalised and meaningful emails and following up with direct calls. Your key targets will be senior finance executives at large retail, manufacturing and construction companies.
It will require a natural charm, the ability to build rapport with prospects and outstanding communication skills to navigate gatekeepers and sell into busy, smart people.
You will thrive on riding the knock-backs and landing big wins.
- Sales experience – evidence of a successful sales position proven by outperforming targets
- You have a good degree from a good university
- You are highly motivated, intelligent and a self-starter
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You are organised, have great time management and organisation skills
- You have persistent character but can adapt to change well
- You have strong presentation skills, both creation and delivery
- You make great relationships and are open to feedback
- B2B sales experience
- Experience selling a finance product is a BIG plus
- Experience working in a start-up is nice, but not essential
- £23,000 - £25,000 annual salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Stock options
- Regular team meals/drinks