Our client is the latest creation of a highly successful serial entrepreneur. This well-funded tech startup is taking the wedding industry by storm and seeking an ambitious Content Marketing Intern who is self-motivated, proactive and multi-disciplined.
From strategy to execution, content writing to social media management, PR to events, you will be a key part of the growth of a fast-paced startup. The role requires fantastic prioritisation, organisation, enthusiasm and passion.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Like sleeves rolled up, rather than buttoned up
- Like to dive in, rather than stand back
- Like to question, rather than go with the flow
- Like to innovate and multi-task, rather than be told exactly what to do
- Like pressure and pace, not meaningless competition
- Like face-to-face and human interaction, versus email and silence
- Like to disrupt and be part of something big!
- Loves social media
- Is a total go-getter
- Is bursting full of intelligence and creativity
- Loves writing well-written, engaging content
- Natural at thinking quickly and using initiative to generate answers
- Likes to learn and is naturally curious
What you're good at:
- Taking social media by the horns
- Writing articles with SEO and conversion optimisation in mind
- Helping with events
- Blogger outreach and partnership development
- Diving into the exciting world of startup
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Amazing attention to detial - you are capable of being your own proof-reading guru. (i.e. you spotted that 'detail' was spelled incorrectly)
- Experienced in, and a love for, social media
- An eye for beautiful photography and style
- Experience in content writing (blogs, PR or other media)
- A degree from a top university
- Knowledge and past experience of SEO enhancement is a major plus!
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend