London's leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active investor in private companies in the UK.
The platform allows all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success and allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
The company is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join the team.
This is an exciting role for a creative, proactive and organised Social Media Associate to take ownership of the day-to-day management various social media channels; driving audience growth, engagement and acquisition of customers.
The role requires creativity, flexibility, excellent writing skills, fluid multitasking and having a high attention to detail.
- own and manage all social media channels which include Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram and blog.
- drive social media audience growth and engagement across all channels
- drive customer acquisition through social media channels
- create and manage a social media activity plan that aligns with the overall marketing objectives of the business
- plan and create highly engaging long-form and ‘snackable’ content that can be utilised in various formats (e.g. blog, video and graphics)
- ensure different streams of messaging and content are easily distinguishable across the social media channels
- work with wider teams within the business to develop and manage social media influencer outreach campaigns
- plan and manage paid social campaigns to drive social media audience scale and customer acquisition
- regular monitoring and reporting of social media performance
- research trends and techniques to identify potential new opportunities
- be the social media knowledge hub in the business and help educate the wider team on new technologies, platforms and best practice
- support Customer Support team in trafficking inbound customer queries
- you will report directly to the Marketing Director (Growth), but will work with teams throughout the business
- at least 2 years experience professionally managing multiple social media channels
- a general passion for social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and more)
- a proven track record successfully executing social media initiatives that drive scale and engagement
- excellent written and editorial skills and experience writing for business communications channels
- a knowledge of Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and/or other social media monitoring and analytic tools
- you must be a skilled communicator and content writer, attentive to detail with an ability to manage relationships across differing levels within the business
- experience analysing and reporting on social media campaign performance, outlining actionable insight into what worked, what didn’t, and optimisation recommendations.
- an outgoing and social person, with a team player mindset
- a hard-working and passionate person who wants to create an immediate impact on the business
- proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and similar software for creating assets that drive action are a bonus
- experience working in financial services is a bonus
Salary & benefits:
- salary: £26,000
- employee share options
- 25 days annual leave
- buy and sell holiday benefit
- subsidised gym membership
- professional development
- lunch and learn sessions
- team socials
- great offices with free fruit and coffee!