This leading online marketing agency specializing in lead generation across a variety of digital channels and advertiser verticals. They recently won industry recognition for their work with Deliveroo and have an amazing work-hard-play-hard culture.
Their offering includes developing marketing strategies for user acquisition, design and development of creative assets and delivery of traffic through a widespread network of selected publishers.
They are looking for a Junior Tech Operations Executive to manage the online integrations and tracking technologies essential for their online advertising agency.
The main responsibility in this role is to setup and maintain online campaigns on the industry-standard tracking platforms they use on a day-to-day basis (such as Cake and Hasoffers.)
This would include tasks such as pixel & postback tracking, maintaining cookie domains, redirecting traffic correctly and efficiently, ensuring campaigns are up-to-date etc., as well as the below: -
- Working alongside the advertiser (i.e. dealing with well-known brands) team, you would collaborate with clients' tech teams to ensure campaigns are setup and tracking in real-time, often with very tight deadlines.
- On the publisher side, you would be ensuring that traffic sources are correctly integrated with their platforms so they can drive traffic effectively.
- You'd be managing campaigns on their data collecting & cleansing platform (which they use to process leads for selected clients.)
- Working alongside the Design & Development team, you would help to build campaign assets (these will include html emails that, if made correctly, can drive large volumes of users to clients' campaigns.)
- Depending on your experience, you will have the opportunity to work on front/back-end web development projects. Helping to build landing pages and mini-sites for more bespoke campaign solutions.
- The candidate must have a passion for internet technologies and principles, and how they can be used to solve real-world problems in business.
- A sound knowledge of information technology and the web is an absolute minimum. This includes a basic understanding of principles such as HTTP, DNS, SMPT, HTML, CSS, browser cookies, sessions etc.
- A degree or qualification in IT, multimedia, computing or similar.
- You can effectively manage an often hectic workload, working towards tight deadlines and collaborating with other team members to ensure they're met.
- Bundles of enthusiasm - non-negotiable!