Additional language required
Founded in 2007, our client's programmes have grown to support over 800 events in 35+ countries and impacted over 80,000 entrepreneurs in 2016 alone.
As Customer Experience Coordinator, you will be at the forefront of those interactions helping to support and develop this global growth by delivering incredible customer service.
You will gain experience that will impact your long term career through building an extensive network, engaging with different business cultures, and develop your adaptability to a scaling company.
What you will be doing:
- Manage customer queries
- Assign tickets to other team members if they involve finance, regionals or other areas of the business
- Ensure you deliver ‘wow’ in every interaction
- Monitor response times across all agents against the company benchmarks. Provide monthly reporting and opportunities for improvement.
- Review and develop canned templates for Freshdesk to ensure we deliver the same level of customer experience across all interactions
- Maintain any customer facing written resources and update as necessar
- Monitor contractor response times across Freshdesk to ensure we hit our benchmarks
- Ensure that all contractors adhere to the Freshdesk guidelines and respond to any notes where they may need support
You must be:
- Experienced in customer service or operations
- A quick learner who is tech savvy and can pick up new processes and systems fast
- A problem solver with good attention to detail
- Highly organised. Work reliably through systemised tasks without losing focus or drive.
- A great communicator both written and verbal, ready to handle customer queries
- Driven with an outstanding work ethic
- Impeccable written English
- People-oriented, adaptable, supportive and creative
- Able to thrive within a fast moving business environment.
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Knowledge of an additional language such as French or Spanish