LOOKING FOR A PORTUGUESE SPEAKER.
One of the largest banks in Brazil and Latin America are looking for someone to join their internal communications team in their London office!
To support the delivery of the organisation’s internal communications strategy. To enable the company to deliver key communications to staff, clients, Head Office and regulator in a planned way.
The role will focus in the following areas:
- Internal staff
- Head Office
- Client Relations
As an internal communications assistant, you can expect your role to typically involve some or all of the following:
- To help implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication of relevant corporate information to staff, Head Office, clients and regulator
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, H.O monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Keep clients abreast of successful business achievements.
- Design presentations at organisational events, such as your company’s quarterly meetings.
- To help build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organisation and its staff, and where communication is seen as the business of every staff member
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Advise management committee of developments throughout the organisation, either face to face or through regular written communication
- Assisting the Social Media & Content creation and execution across all social media channels.
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese
• Able to work on own initiative
• Strong diplomacy skills
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend