This is no ordinary start up – they're founded by a team with a background in venture capital, backed by some of the UK’s leading investors, have been named Start Up of the Year and were recently ranked one of the UK’s Hottest Start Ups!
Well-funded, growing incredibly fast and with big ambitions; this domestic services startup connects thousands of customers and hundreds of cleaners via its game-changing platform.
If you want to learn quickly and take real responsibility in a fast-paced startup, then this is the place for you.
They're looking for someone bright and ambitious to join on the next phase of growth. The role will involve working in the Operations team, using your communication, organisation and problem-solving skills through a combination of chat, phone, email and internal systems.
As this is an entry-level role into a startup business, you’ll initially be working in the following areas:
· Customer Success Management - liaising with and on-boarding new customers; responding to queries from existing customers and existing cleaners.
· Operations and Scheduling - managing cleaner schedules and holidays
· Growth - helping to recruit new cleaners to the platform
· Ideas and Processes - generating ideas to make our operations more efficient and scalable
They're a fun, social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of achievements. You’ll be based at their office in the heart of London, in Clerkenwell - which has the best lunch options in the capital!
What you're good at
The successful candidate will have:
· A strong academic record
· Professional working experience
· Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions
· Excellent communication skills, including fluent English
· Passion for working in a start up
Usual working days will be Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend days. This is very much with a view to a permanent job offer at competitive salary upon successful completion of the initial 3-month placement.
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend