Our client are looking for several new account managers to join their rapidly growing team.
This is not your typical account role and will challenge everything that you think you know or have previously experienced.
The role requires a unique blend of creative knowledge, industry insight, client handling and understanding of how to leverage technology.
You could be handling up to 100 different accounts in over 20 countries at the same time.
You need to be comfortable with dealing with project budgets ranging from $500,000 for a Shanghai-based games company looking for a creative agency to a $400-a-day animator for a London VFX studio.
You’re customer obsessed and are continually thinking about how you can improve their experience of hiring the best team for the project. You’ll be working with a sales director as well as a research team to ensure that you’re able to present the best possible options for every brief. You need to have excellent communication skills, be personable on the phone and cool under pressure for ridiculous turnarounds. You’ll probably never meet most of the clients in person - so if you’re into long lunches in Soho this one is probably not for you!
They are looking for someone who is passionate about being at the cutting edge of change in the creative industry and is forward looking. By joining the fastest growing creative industry tech company, you’ll never again wake up in the morning thinking, “I hate my job.” Client delight and referral is a key driver of new business and you will need to be able to federate inside agencies and brands to get to other stakeholders. It’s not a hard sell and once a client tries the service, they never go back
- Super-organised to the point that’s bordering on obsessive
- Ready to start inside four weeks - no messing around
- You won’t be creating anything or having to worry about delivery. Our network do that!
- An interest in how robots can help you do your job with AI, machine learning and quantum matching
- Seriously tech savvy - you're going to need to know your chat bots from your intercoms
- Optimised in everything you do from setting Slack bot reminders to changing the status of every brief and reporting progress in daily meetings
- Comfortable multi-tasking working with five screens in front of you
- Great with names, faces and project details. Things are moving fast!
- Results and target driven
- Happy, fun and personable - you thrive on an upbeat atmosphere
- Some experience with deal flows (ideally Salesforce or Hubspot)
- Great with creative talent and ensuring that they are supported and respected
- Staying on top of payment processing, NDA and contracts
- Schedule meetings and demos with online hangouts and availability calendars.
- Take a brief and summarise and confirm details
- Developing accounts
- Ideally speak multiple different languages (!) but great English is a must
- Lots of experience on the phone, dealing with clients and service providers
- Access to a world clock and good understanding of geography
- 1-3 years’ agency or marketing experience
- Some experience of the recruitment process but not essential
- A good understanding of the creative and production process
- Makeshift table tennis table
- Bean bags (coming soon)
- Drinks on a Thursday (sometimes)
- Competitive pay structure
- Never again be bored at work
- Others in the team (good peeps)
- Based in Parsons ‘Tech’ Green, West London