This amazing new tights brand is challenging the traditional industry players (like M&S and Victoria's Secret) and taking things to a whole new level.
We're looking for an exceptional person to help to build and manage a global community.
The Social Media Manager will be a central part of the team, working closely with the Head of Community on major brand initiatives, and interfacing with the wider Marketing and Creative teams to deliver substantial multinational projects.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility and ownership as she/he is willing and able to manage, and to progress to more senior positions as the company grows.
The Social Media Manager will have a wide and varied remit. Day-to-day activities include:
Content & social media
- Helping to develop and implement social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Directly engaging with the community on a day-to-day basis, monitoring comments and responding to queries on behalf of the brand
- Using insight from these communications to suggest and implement mechanisms to build the community
- Building, maintaining and updating the social media content calendar
Influencers & ambassadors
- Coordinating product seeding, including finding suitable influencers, contacting them, and managing these relationships
- Building and managing a tracker that covers all influencer posts across social and blogs
- Assisting with the development of the Brand Ambassador programme, including onboarding and management of ambassadors across geographies
- Organising and running events, from campaign launches to local pop-ups and roadshows
Research and project management
- Researching and curating topics and content that is relevant to the community
- Assisting the Head of Community with a variety of tasks, including internal strategy and briefings
This is a huge opportunity for an intellectually curious and entrepreneurial graduate to join a fast-moving team and supercharge their career. The successful candidate will have:
- The hunger to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to a fast-paced team with high expectations
- A huge appetite for learning and a positive, proactive outlook
- Brilliant organisational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly and resourcefully to new situations (sometimes, with minimal supervision)
- Outstanding communication skills – flawless English, both verbal and written
- The ability to analyse quantitative data to inform decisions and a desire to develop this capability over time
- A strong interest in retail / fashion / ecommerce / pop culture
If you think you fit the bill, apply right now!