Europes Leading Developer Bootcamp
Company DescriptionOur client is Europe's leading Web Developer boot camp. With our help, you'll learn the principles of software craftsmanship and we'll also help you get your first job. We've graduated over 700 students into their dream jobs as junior developers.
This job combines a lot of sales and business development, some consultancy and account management, and a bit of recruitment and events planning.
You’ll have complete freedom to act in a way that you believe is right for the company. You’ll have a genuine say in the way the team operates, and the environment in which you work. You’ll be encouraged to identify problems and solve them; and to seek out new opportunities and pursue them.
Success in this role looks like:
· Learning from, and sharing your observations with, the rest of the team;
· Constantly seeking to improve the way you work, and the way we work together.
· Creating email campaigns (and other strategies) to contact large numbers of suitable tech employers;
· Consulting with them, identifying improvements they could make to their recruitment, especially regarding diversity;
· Conducting client meetings without support;
· Consistent, predictable deal-flow;
· A genuine interest in helping people
· Some commercial experience
· Being surrounded by a diverse group of bright, motivated people, who all really care about doing the very best they can for our students, for our hiring partners and for each other;
· Annual training budget, autonomy to buy books for the office and a high-spec Macbook;
· Able to join yoga sessions run for the students and be mentored in successful meditation practices.
·<span "times="" new="" roman""=""> Annual training budget, autonomy to buy books for the office and a high-spec Macbook;
PLEASE REGISTER / LOGIN
Thank you for your interest in this role. You must first register or login to be eligible to apply for this job.Register Login Cancel