Our client is a digital Storytelling platform helping publishers and brands to tell their stories in an interactive and engaging way, currently working with over 15,000 publishers worldwide including Sky Sports, BBC, The Telegraph, UniLad and Red Bull.
The business development intern* will gain valuable experience working with a fast growing company with offices already in New York, London, Tel Aviv, Hamburg, São Paulo, Moscow and Los Angeles.
- Assisting the Business Development team with day to day tasks such as reporting and analysis, meeting preparation, finding trending content and more
- Help with tracking the performance and delivery of sponsored campaigns across our distribution partner network
- Tracking and analysing the performance of our monetised partners on a daily basis and feeding findings back to the team
- Responsible for keeping our internal systems up to date
- Should be competent when using Excel
- Have a strong interest in data / analytics
- Fundamental understanding or exposure to digital media
- Have enthusiasm for the industry and a willingness to learn & adapt to the workplace
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Personable and confident as there will be client facing elements to the role
*Note this is a 6 month internship with no guarantee of a permanent placement