Our client specialises in small group personal training. They believe in making personal training more accessible by creating solutions to cater.
As a company, they pride ourselves on providing an excellent style of customer service from the very moment you walk through the door to ensure every member feels like they belong to somewhere and is a part of their unique community.
They’re on the hunt for a bright, dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded individual to develop, deliver and manage a strategic marketing plan, primarily targeted at millennials to raise the profile of the their brand. This rare, hands-on role will give you the opportunity to ‘own’ a marketing strategy and deliver with meticulous planning.
As a marketing manager for a start up with a bold vision, you will be required to exceed expectations as your voice is important to the growth of the company. A keen eye for creativity and a mindset to exceed all expectations is a must.
You will be working in a growing and fast developing company with the ability to build and influence on business processes on a daily basis.
As a one liner -
Your job role will be member focus led and creativity to grow the brand into its vision.
Below is an outline of your responsibilities -
● Researching and recommending potential new marketing channels to reach our primary target market
● Creating and agreeing the marketing strategy and plan
● Owning our website and its performance in attracting potential new members
● Execution of monthly newsletters to our existing member database
● Management of all social media channels including content, posting and creating calendars based on our strategy
● Working closely with our partner agencies to monitor and review performance, feeding back to the commercial team
● Creating partnerships with local and non local businesses
● Co-ordinating & scheduling team blogs, often taking a creative lead
● Managing and implementing a series of videos for social media
● Ongoing analytics of the various marketing channels, reviewing and adapting where seen necessary
● Look after both corporate and non-corporate members to ensure they always have someone to talk to if they have any questions
● Proactively look to maintain and grow sales by create strategies to improve the work environment including sales and ensure KPI’s are met
Customer Care Manager duties
● Managing the customer service department and maintaining the support service for customers
● Providing help and advice to customers (face-to-face, phone and email enquiries)
● Dealing with complaints, investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by other members of staff
● Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
● Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
● Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service