BrighterBox is a new kind of careers service, connecting brighter grads with the coolest careers in London.
We are more than just a marketplace or agency: we educate, empower and encourage. We cut through the noise.
A year into our adventure, we’re looking to add a trainee Graduate Recruiter to the team to work on the following: -
Client Account Management
- Building relationships with award-winning startups in the foodie, fashion, social media, advertising and finance spaces (amongst many, many others!)
- Talent spotting - matching ambitious candidates to exciting roles through targeted searches.
- Delivering a world-class service and generating repeat business.
Sales and Marketing
- Engaging with and qualifying recent grads through telephone, email and meetings.
What you’re good at:
- Tech-driven newsletters
- Attending networking events and client drinks
- Contributing to all our social feeds
Bonus points for:
- We’re big on being organised - exceptional attention to detail is non-negotiable.
- Creating an awesome customer experience. You go the extra mile (and then some).
- Being warm, sociable and friendly.
- You’re up for the challenge. We’re in startup mode so need all hands on deck. If you’re excited by what we’re doing at BrighterBox then that should come easily!
Why join us?
- Finding quick ways of doing things, challenging the norm, ready to share ideas and help shape our business.
We care about our employees and want them to share in our successes. BrighterBox believe in share schemes, company trips, unlimited holidays, lunches and parties, with ideas welcomed on even more perks. We’re creating our own culture!
Training & development
Brighter is better. We are the thought leaders in the graduate space and advise & support candidates and businesses better than anybody else. Training, presentations, reading; we have our fingers on the pulse in all the right areas.
Fitness & fun
We are the healthiest, smartest, good-times team out there with regular fitness tasks, a focus on personal/professional development and an insistence on a work/life/tequila balance. (WARNING: we're based near Exmouth Market and Leather Lane - two of the best food markets in London!)
**READY TO APPLY? SEND US A VIDEO COVER LETTER!**
Want to really stand out from the crowd? Whatsapp us a 30-second video to support your application: 07493 171 068.
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend