This London based start-up is working to transform healthcare provision in the NHS and developing markets. They are developing a suite of medical devices which you attach to your smartphone, as well as a mobile health communications service/app which allows for the sharing of images and data between patients, GPs or primary care providers and specialists.
You will be an early member of a rapidly growing team, passionate about improving healthcare delivery in the UK and globally.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
1. Help to plan and execute all SEO, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain their social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
2. Manage website and content production
3. Define and manage PR and Communication strategy
What you're good at: -
This position offers outstanding career development potential in a fast-growing firm uniquely positioned in an attractive growth market. The candidate should want to work in a small company, be very autonomous, pragmatic and proactive, and committed.
- MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Any experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Any experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Award winning and funded start up which is developing cutting edge solutions to real healthcare problems, you’ll be helping people who need it the most.
· Supported by numerous organisations and institutes including the NHS.
· You will be part of a dynamic, passionate and creative team and will have a lot of influence on major decisions which impact the business.
· Competitive salary.
· Fantastic location.
· A chance to make a real difference to people’s lives.