Our client is seeking an Account Executive to support the Account Managers in their rapidly growing, multi-award-winning technology company. Their products are used by well-established beauty and FMCG brands such as LVMH, L’Oréal and Mondelez, as a way of driving product sampling campaigns online and reaching new audiences via social media. They provide brands with an opportunity to engage with their consumers, whilst capturing relevant customer data.
They are looking for a talented and competitive junior account executive that thrives in a fast paced, technology led business.
What does an Junior Account Executive do?
An junior account executive will act as an important link between the internal team and the brand partners. In this role, you’ll be striving to understand the brands' objectives and helping deliver their campaigns in an effective and timely manner. You must be comfortable talking to marketers of all levels, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring our brands satisfaction.
· Working closely with the account managers to ensure the success of the campaigns.
· Understand brands needs and requirements
· Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the brand partner and the appropriate internal team.
· Report on status of accounts
· Undertaking general office administrative tasks.
· Reporting into the senior account manager
· Keen beauty/FMCG enthusiast with a willingness to immerse yourself in all things within these industries.
· Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to adapt to brand tones and styles.
· Strong attention to detail.
· A can-do attitude.