This media-focused tech startup is looking for a Marketing and Growth Intern to join their ambitious team. They’ve built a game-changing creative network and project management application for filmmaking that’s making it super easy for individuals and production teams to find each other and collaborate.
This role suits an all-rounder, with an overall focus on supporting the marketing function and developing ever more innovative and effective solutions to help the company’s rapid growth.
You’re organised, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done. You should be motivated by the company’s mission to disrupt the production industry, able to demonstrate enthusiasm for both marketing and technology, and be prepared to work hard as a crucial part of their fast-moving and evolving marketing team.
The company is already flying and has huge potential to go much further – they want someone who is highly motivated to do whatever it takes to take them to the next level. This is startup life, not humdrum 9-5!
What you’re good at:
- Building the growth of the business, you should be able to pitch to existing customers and new leads.
- Organising events, preparing briefs, collating feedback, keeping key documents updated.
- Supporting with social media and direct marketing.
- Conducting research and gathering insights to help inform the direction of the marketing strategy.
- Supporting in the creation of key documents/presentations.
- Keeping track of relevant news, marketing / behaviour change best practice and inspiration to inform the roadmap of the company.
- Testing new updates of the product.
Bonus points for:
- This is a client-facing role; therefore, communication skills are critical.
- You will have analytical skills to present data and read trends from data sources.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have a genuine passion for advertising, marketing, technology, and campaign development.
- You will have a basic understanding of different media channels (e.g. TV, newspapers, social media, etc.), their strengths and weaknesses, and a keen interest in becoming a genuine expert on media channel planning.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner; as well as the ability to write and present succinctly, eloquently and creatively.
- You will be highly organised and efficient; someone who can keep on top of the detail and plan ahead. You will be comfortable with using, or able to very quickly pick up, business software (e.g. Google Apps, project management software).
Benefits and opportunities:
- At least a passing knowledge of editing software/Adobe suite
- Previous startup experience
- This is a fast-moving business so there is huge room for growth with a multiple department structure.
- Structured and fast career progression with a global reach.
- The opportunity to join a young, dynamic team at the forefront of the media industry.