Who wants to run the biggest sports page on Facebook?
This amazing company have over 25m fans on their page, which is almost twice the size of ESPN’s, who have the next biggest.
They have plans to get much, much bigger, and are looking for the most creative and ambitious sports fanatics to join their social media team.
- Sourcing and creating Facebook and Instagram posts
- Planning coverage around big sporting events and trending stories
- Creating a content calendar for landmark days, anniversaries, etc
- Building a network of influencers/partners across social platforms
- Collaborating with video production and editorial teams
- Social media obsession (‘power users’ with big followings of their own, experience managing big accounts and/or using business manager/insights tools is not required but an advantage)
- Experience posting to Facebook for a similar sports company
- Big, creative ideas - particularly for graphics and video content
- A funny and charismatic writing style
- Incredible sports knowledge
- Solid fundamental journalistic skills - finding the right stories, images and videos that will drive engagement
- Great communication skills
- Team-first mentality
- Work from a central London office (with some evening and weekend work, as required)
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend