They're the definition of a fun, fast-growing early-stage start-up. They started 2 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. They've now raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world!
They’ve got a fantastic commercial team and their numbers are consistently up month on month, but now they need a Tornado to pave the way for Series A. Your role will be to sing it from the rooftops and convert the pool of potential customers into actual customers. 90% of people will have stopped reading this by now but not you, you’re unstoppable.
- Create a master-plan of customer and partnership opportunities and segment/prioritise into cohorts.
- Craft their value proposition according to each cohort to ensure they have a relevant offering for each approach.
- Use feedback from prospects to help inform future product and service strategy.
- Establish a pipeline and conversion metrics in order to achieve 3 month growth target.
- Take responsibility for capitalising on all partnership and large customer opportunities.
- Quickly adopt the tried and tested in-house sales process whilst bringing a healthy dose of passion and flair.
- Ensure each customer is bringing the prerequisite number of shipments through effective qualification.
- Ensure product uptake immediately after sign up.
- Commitment to conversion targets across entire sales funnel.
- Excellent record keeping and feedback to inform lead generation strategy.
What they’re looking for
- Bags of enthusiasm and an attitude that would put even the best self help book to shame.
- Natural sales ability and the ambition to pursue a career in sales.
- Desire to drive an early stage startup through the next round of funding.
- Either experience or demonstrable ambition to manage a team - they’re looking for someone to grow the role and their career at the same time.
£20,000 per annum base + OTE of £60,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays