Helping global retailers streamline operations
Company DescriptionThis SaaS (software-as-a-service) software company, based in Shoreditch, London, is looking for a bright, self-motivated, numerate graduate who is interested in learning a wide range of the skills required at a small b2b software start-up.
The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the customer success department, and the company. There is also the opportunity for international travel (recent trips have been to customers in Germany, Singapore and Australia).
In this role you will work with the Customer Success Manager, and alongside the Sales and Development teams to:
How to succeed at the role
The role requires a tenacious, detail-oriented individual with an inquisitive and investigative nature who constantly strives to improve the way customers use the software.
Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner are also required. The ability to communicate well, build relationships and use initiative to work collaboratively as part of a broader, very busy team is also essential.
What you're good at
· Data manipulation and importing
· Familiarity with Excel to the level where you can deal with things like PivotTables and VLOOKUPs confidently
· Proven customer service skills
· Ability to summarise data and communicate key points to others
· A drive to continually improve processes and systems
· The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
· The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
· The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
· A knowledge of the retail sector would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential as the ideal candidate will pick this up quickly from customer interaction
PLEASE REGISTER / LOGIN
Thank you for your interest in this role. You must first register or login to be eligible to apply for this job.Register Login Cancel