This ambitious startup aims to be the Airbnb of fashion and is currently fund-raising to scale the team
They are looking for someone intelligent, well-rounded with a bit of a business background to help support their Customer Success, Ops and Product Development functions.
● Growth Hacking: focusing on reaching as many people as possible and getting them on the platform.
● Customer Service: Dealing with inbound questions from new, curious customers, across Instant Chat, Facebook, Twitter and phone calls. Ensuring they continuously improve the quality of support they offer to their users
● Product Development/UX: Working alongside the product manager, collecting and responding to feedback through online and offline routes. Liaising with the product team about bugs, issues, product feedback, and potential changes to the platform. Focusing on user experience and design.
● Marketing: Working with the marketing team, writing content, SEO and obtaining back-links.
What you're good at: -
● A genuine enthusiasm for what they are doing and desire to be part of a quickly growing and ambitious start-up team
● Outstanding people and communications skills
● An interest in learning about all areas of the business, including marketing, product development, customer service, and growth.
● Previous experience in a client-facing role will be beneficial but not essential.
● Bright, keen to learn, and as well as to muck in where needed.
● Tech/startup interest or experience would be valuable
● Did you get a 1st class degee? Bonus points if so.