This FinTech rocket ship is seeking an ambitious, responsible and enthusiastic Junior Client Relationship Manager to join a rapidly growing team based in London.
You will always be thinking: How can I improve a client’s experience ? You will play a pivotal role in UK sales and be working with a range of exciting private and corporate clients. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, and forward-thinking FinTech organisations in the UK.
• Introduction to key clients providing demos where necessary
• Guiding clients payments through the portal
• Providing market guidance where there are significant moves to exchange rates
• Explaining the benefits of the different transfer options available on the platform
• Managing client/ payment issues through to completion
• Following procedures of first intro call through to fully traded account
• Implementation of new procedures introduced by management
• Maximizing the number of key clients who use the platform
• Keeping up-to-date on new functionality and partners on the platform and positioning them to new and existing clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Mission orientated candidate, energized by making clients happy
• Ambitious, target driven and motivated to hit sales goals
• Strong interpersonal qualities, with internal stakeholders as well as clients
• Suitable for entry-level candidate as full training will be given, but previous experience in sales and relationship management will help
• French language skills would be a plus
• Competitive basic salary + commission structure
• Annual company ski trip to Bulgaria
• Fresh fruits and coffee every day, and weekly breakfasts and beers
• 25 days holiday, plus an extra day on your birthday
Day to day, you will have daily training from the Head of Account Management and be will be reporting to the Head of AM and COO.