This opportunity is with a London-HQ'd native advertising business that was tipped globally as one of the top UK businesses to watch - and they didn't disappoint! With offices across the globe, they now have an opening for a Programmatic Trader with a year's experience who is looking for a step up.
Great team with a genuinely caring working environment, cool offices.
They're looking to make this hire ASAP so don't wait for the closing date to apply!
In this role you will be trading online advertising placements and working to optimise towards client performance goals such as interactions, sales or brand recognition. The role of trader is at the heart of our client's business and is a unique opportunity to work with both the commercial and quantitative sides of the business. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and able to draw insight from large datasets.
As an early stage employee, you will be given lots of responsibility and huge opportunities for growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a trader your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and managing client campaigns
• Continually optimising toward client goals
• Performance analysing & internal reporting
• Maximise and optimal utilisation of DSPs to deliver campaigns
• Working with the commercial teams on exceeding clients’ expectations
The successful applicant will be able to grow into the role based on their interests: process implementation, internal communication-focused; and highly technical work on statistical models and machine learning techniques.
WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
• Highly numerate, with strong maths and analytical skills
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Happy to take on a diverse set of responsibilities
• Able to communicate technical ideas clearly and contribute to a team
• Experience delivering online campaigns with DSPs such as Xandr, DV360 or similar.