This local educational consultancy looking for someone with a passion for education, supporting the futures of young people and technology.
They are rated as the number one tutoring agency by organisations such as School Report and feature in the Good Schools’ Guide. Customers range from supporting Grenfell fire victims, through to working with local schools on improving outcomes from Covid loss, through to supporting children with 11 Plus entry to independent and grammar schools.
They are one of the UK most established agencies but are modern and dynamic and are currently developing their own Ed Tech platform. Its entrepreneurial leadership team of educational and marketing experts have grown the business 6x in just five years. There is no better place to start or progress your career. You can learn from their blue chip experience, as well as benefit from the entrepreneurial ed tech style environment.
✍️ What they are looking for
✅ What you can expect from them
- The ideal candidate will be joining the sales team in a junior role. Initially, this will mean sales fulfilment. That means finding the right tutors from their database for their clients, then liaising with clients and tutors to match them.
- Over time this will grow into a more front of house sales role helping to advise parents on the right tutors and products / services that their child needs.
- Someone who can grow with them
- Someone bright, articulate and who has good completer / finisher attributes
- They are growing fast and continuing their transformation to a fully fledged Edtech business.
- They are shortlisted for Education Investor’s tutoring agency of the Year.
- The last grad they hired is currently managing a six figure tech build with a development team. The other has just come off a training course in SEO that she was sent on. In short, the work is exciting, they are investing in people and the team has a good mix of young people and wise older people to coach.
- They have also introduced a bonus scheme which is in addition to the above - target £2k bonus with a stretch of £4K. All employees are eligible based on various company metrics.
- They will be introducing a share incentive scheme next year.
- For those who like a fun culture, the last team night out cost the company £800 in cocktails. There were seven of them!