BrighterBox is a different kind of careers service, connecting ambitious grads with unique opportunities at companies they care about in London.
Our clients include fast-growing fintech companies, cyber security, foodie brands, sports analytics platforms, digital advertising, marketing agencies and a huge range of entrepreneurial startups. No corporate grad schemes, banks or law firms here.
Click here to check out our reviews on Google & Glassdoor.
About the role
As a Business Development Intern, you'll be heavily involved in helping BrighterBox sign up new companies to work with. The focus of the role will be researching target companies and working out how best to approach them in a sophisticated and measured way. Once you've helped to start a conversation, you'll support the process of nurturing and onboarding new clients.
You won't have to do any cold calling but should be AMAZING at cold emailing.
What you’re good at
- Writing really engaging content which can open doors (great for crafting smart emails to potential new business leads but also for starting meaningful conversations on Linkedin that encourage engagement)
- You have some presentation and design capabilities – you can tell stories in powerpoint, put together great case studies and create pitch decks.
- You have your fingers on the pulse when it comes to Gen Z and employment trends.
- You can spot an opportunity to make your messaging hyper relevant.
- You’re ready to hustle. If you’re excited by what we’re doing at BrighterBox then that should come easily!
- Finding quick ways of doing things, challenging the norm, ready to share ideas and help shape our business.
What we care about
We care about our employees' happiness and want them to share in our successes. BrighterBox believe in company trips, taking holidays, supporting your wellbeing, regular team lunch Tuesday and parties, with ideas welcomed on even more perks. We're heading to Flight Club next month so sharpen your arrows!
Diversity & inclusion
The whole team are dedicated and determined to support businesses in diversifying their interview shortlists and we are continually reviewing our policies to ensure that candidates from diverse backgrounds are appropriately represented.
Fitness & fun
We have plenty of socials, weekly fitness challenges, a focus on personal/professional development and an insistence on a work/life/tequila balance. The office has a gym, roof terrace and lovely soft furnishings - plus it's next to Leather Lane and Exmouth Market, two of the best spots for lunches in London!
This isn't a recruitment role but we'll make sure you're handsomely rewarded bonuses for bringing in new clients.