Based in edgy East London, this software development company has helped to develop hundreds of innovative tech products for huge clients, ranging from HSBC to British Airways.
They are now looking for a smart, enthusiastic and confident Client Product Manager to join their ever-expanding team.
As a Client Product Manager, you will be responsible for discussing ongoing and future work with clients and the software engineers who build it. You will be involved in the planning of resource allocation and ensuring the work runs smoothly and that deadlines are adhered to. On a day-to-day basis, this might involve:
- Liaison between engineers and clients
- Regular client meetings (weekly and monthly)
- Product scope management
- Projections and risk management
- Product closure and billing
- Resource and sprint planning
What you're good at:
- Communication - you are happy taking the lead on any and all interactions between the client and company.
- Organisation - you are adept at projecting timelines, managing scope details, and providing useful reporting for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Interested in tech - you have enough of a technical mindset to understand the scope of work, but also know when to seek clarity from more technical colleagues.
Culture and perks:
- Unique opportunity for a relatively new grad to launch a career in the tech industry.
- Trendy co-working space in Bethnal Green, complete with ping pong table!
- Regular socials, as well as more spontaneous team lunches and get-togethers.