With operations in 26 cities, this hassle-free Airbnb management company has grown to become the World’s largest Airbnb management business. Since launching in 2015, they’ve signed up 1,000’s of happy hosts, helping them to make over £30,000,000 in earnings.
They take care of everything - so you don't have to, all whilst helping you make the most from your property - dramatically increasing property yields and handling everything from cleaning to guest communication, laundry to key exchanges and reviews to pricing.
The Client Success Executive will maintain, build and scale up their client (or host) relations. You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team.
What will you be doing?
So what is your background like?
- Client Success Executives deal directly with hosts to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management
- Your time will be divided between time in the office in Angel, ensuring your hosts are happy - and out and about London, visiting new hosts' homes and ensuring that they are on boarded to the platform in an efficient and timely manner
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focused on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Stock options– so when they make it big, so do you
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Airbnb allowance
- Enhanced Parental Leave – family comes first.
- Career development – unique opportunities to learn and progress in one of the UK’s leading startups
- Enviable company culture – regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!