This 'Internet of Things' startup is the essential platform for any fast-growing IoT company, with customers ranging from electric vehicle charging and food waste management through to smart thermostats and beyond. They are a small team with a huge amount of experience in smart devices and IoT, and even bigger ambitions for this business!
They are looking to scale quickly, help define the IoT market and create a brand new product category! In this small team you get to work alongside the founder of the best known smart device company in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for any aspiring entrepreneur.
What You’ll do...
- Research and build a list of target customers that fit a pre-determined ‘ideal customer’ profile
- Conduct initial sales qualification via email and phone to generate ‘Sales Qualified Leads’ (SQLs) to be handed over to the sales team
- Own and develop customer profiles based on the knowledge you will develop through research and contact, use this to keep marketing, sales and exec team updated
- Work creatively to identify new sources of leads, make recommendations of new sales/marketing activities that could bolster lead gen
- Primary point of contact for any external lead gen activities- running daily reviews and ensuring a high ROI as well as continuous feedback loop of learnings back into the business
● Evidence of an entrepreneurial/sales mindset- you will have plenty examples where you have hustled your way in (or out) of things!
● Experience in SaaS sales would be desirable but not essential
● Self-starter, high energy, someone who is actively looking for, and will be motivated by being part of, a growing business with an enormous market opportunity
● A natural communicator and relationship builder with excellent written and verbal English. Willing to get on the phone to follow up their well-crafted emails.
● Ability to learn and adapt quickly, work independently and think creatively
● A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude where you are always happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into a task that helps the business achieve its goals
● Motivated by the prospects of a career and not just a job- the possibilities for strong performers to take on additional responsibilities and get promoted are endless- this is the very best place to accelerate your skills and experience
● Be one of the early team members- that means you’ll help influence and shape the company culture with plenty of opportunities for career growth
● Work alongside team members who have built companies that ship billions of units, have worked with some of the world’s largest blue-chip customers and have achieved 9-figure ‘exits’
● Based in a central London office within walking distance of some of the best food markets in the city
● Stock options- they want you to be invested in them● The best neighbours in London (they share an office with BrighterBox)