Job DescriptionToothpaste is soooo last century.
Ever since the 1890s, toothpaste has been sold in single-use plastic tubes that take up to 500 years to decompose, meaning that every toothpaste tube you’ve ever used still exists somewhere on the planet. 20 billion toothpaste tubes go to landfill or the ocean every single year and by 2050 it’s estimated there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean.
Our eco-friendly solution to this never-ending story of destruction. Toothpaste should protect people’s smiles without harming the environment. Our mission is to eliminate plastic toothpaste tubes from the planet (1 million over the next 3 years), radically transforming what we use to clean our teeth with next-generation, dentist-designed products.
Our client was founded by 3 of the UK’s leading Dentists. Our toothpaste tabs are plastic-free, zero-waste, and precisely dose professional-grade ingredients for a healthier, whiter smile. All of our packaging is fully sustainable and all of our toothpaste is 100% clean of SLS, Palm-Oil, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free.
Featured in Dragon’s Den, Vogue, Tatler, GQ, and The Telegraph, thousands of people across the UK are now subscribed to our award-winning product. They are now listed in 19 retailers nationwide, including Boots, Sainsbury’s, Ocado, and we have confirmed listings to expand even further this year. About the Role
We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial, creative, and a natural relationship-builder, who will be obsessed with how we get more people to discover and try our producy. You are collaborative, with high EQ, as well as being adept at social media content creation. You will report directly to the Managing Director, a marketing expert with over a decade’s experience leading some of the UK’s biggest brands. He is passionate about training top talent and will be taking personal responsibility for your development, which in turn will give you excellent visibility to what it takes to build a brand and accelerate your marketing career. The role is full-time based in London (office 2 days per week). What you’ll be doing Influencers & Social Media - Get people talking about us!!
Brand Partnerships & Sampling - Get people trying our product
- Take the lead in finding relevant influencers who can authentically build our community.
- Find creative and cost-effective ways to partner with them, driving huge amounts of buzz & trial.
- Build relationships with the most talked about brands and influencers and combine with your campaign results to shape how we grow the community and brand.
- Work directly with 2 of the Founders, assisting them on their social media content creation and amplifying their audience reach.
- Lead TikTok, with scope to take over all social media content once you’ve demonstrated you can create hype about us.
What We Are Looking For
- Build partnerships with like minded brands for mutually beneficial brand trial
- Find premium sampling environments for people to discover and try our product
- Lead outreach to Hotels, Airlines, and Gyms to get our products available whenever people travel.
- Build our community of Dental professionals who will give samples to their patients.
What We Can Offer You
- Positive, Entrepreneurial Attitude above any formal qualifications - you love to deliver results and always seek to go beyond what people expect
- Social media creator - comfortable making content yourself across TikTok, YouTube and Instagram and have successfully built your own profile. If you’re great with Canva it’s a definite plus.
- Persistence - you are happy to challenge the status quo and won’t take no for an answer.
- Looking for responsibility - you are keen to learn and develop, taking on ever increasing responsibility as you grow with the business.
- 23 days holiday per year
- Performance-Based Equity (EMI) in a pre-VC funded startup
- Flexible Working (2 days+ per week in office)
- Free Dental Check-Up from one of the Founders
- Fun team events and challenger team spirit
- Focused training and development directly from an experienced Managing Director (rare opportunity vs. a normal graduate role)