This company is an investment management firm in the City, with offices the world-over. They have a history of providing clients with investment strategies across private equity, debt, real assets and infrastructure. The role:
Reporting to the regional Relationship Manager, the position will have a key role to play in coordinating and managing activities relating to the support of this firm's relationships, prospects and key investment consultants, predominantly in the Continental European market (Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Switzerland), but also in wider Europe, Asia & ME on an ad-hoc basis, within a team of 9.
As an Analyst in the Investor Relationship team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the collation and analysis of a wide range of data points from around the firm, to be delivered by succinct and comprehensive written and oral communication to the end investor, prospect or consultant. The role will also entail some administrative and project management duties to ensure the smooth running of the Investor Relations function. ✍️ Key Responsibilities:
- Support the maintenance of existing investor relationships as well as the investor relations activities in Continental Europe.
- Coordination and production of presentation materials, cash flow forecasts, fee/performance data, due diligence materials, etc. for client update meetings and prospecting activities
- Maintaining detailed records of client and prospecting activities
- Managing of the closing/transfer process for new and existing investors
- Coordinate and support RFP processes by collecting and preparing data as requested
- Collaborating with internal teams as well as external service providers to produce and collate relevant data and ensure both data and client/prospect activities are compliant
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations and company policy (including reporting compliance risks and maintaining appropriate standards of conduct)
The role will be both internally and, after an extensive training period, externally facing. While the externally facing part of the role will involve attending meetings, a material amount of this work will be internally facing (co-ordination with the Relationship Managers as well as marketing, operations, investment and legal teams) and much of the investor contact will be conducted by phone and email.
All non-standard marketing materials produced will be referred to the line manager (and compliance where appropriate) prior to its external circulation.
The successful candidate will be results driven and able to demonstrate a passion for investor relations. They will be able to combine analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the aim to deliver an outstanding experience for the investor. ✔️ Knowledge and experience required:
- Fluency in English plus at least one of the following languages is essential: French, Spanish and/ or Italian;
- Knowledge of the asset management and Private Market industry;
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills;
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement;
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Proficiency with computers and software packages; in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Educated to degree level is essential
- The IMC or equivalent may be necessary at a later stage
- Remuneration: £45,000 base salary + bonuses
- Work with exciting clients, not only in the heart of one of the largest financial centres in the world, but also as part of international team with a global presence
- Hybrid working (minimum 2 days per week in the office)
- Fast-paced, dynamic, high-calibre work environment
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. You may be required to perform other job-related duties as reasonably requested by your manager.