This marketing agency is working across the UK and US to produce amazing B2B marketing campaigns.
They are currently working fully remotely but you wouldn't know it - all the team seem super close-knit and willing to lend a hand to one another when needed.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will support the team in delivering incredible results for their clients. This might involve:
- Media planning - Working closely with Media and Account Management teams to develop and maintain media plans.
- Campaign maintenance - Helping colleagues to track online programs using various metrics, e.g. pacing, performance.
- Multi-media integration - Booking, delivering and activating digital and offline media.
- Optimisation - Continually exploring and maintaining research and innovations that affect media planning across different channels.
- Evaluation - Providing regular feedback to the leadership team on company culture to ensure positive work/life balance, inclusivity and professional development.
✔️ What you're good at:
- Marketing - an interest in the digital media landscape, and in working at a B2B agency.
- Microsoft Office - you know your way around programs like Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Being an all-round legend - you're friendly, high-energy and team-focused!
⭐️ Culture and perks:
- Remote-first - how and why you work is more important than where you work.
- Feedback-driven - your voice matters!