Do you want to join a startup and get stuck in?
This innovative tech startup connects customers to home services professionals in their local area and although they’re just four years old, they are already one of the UK's market leaders. Not only were they founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, they have been backed by top tier VC and angel investors and won more awards than they have shelf space for. It's a small office, so you'll be rubbing shoulders with senior management right from day one!
In this role you will be on the front line of the business, so an all-round skill set is required (problem-solving, strong communication, good work ethic, wants to be a part of helping a company to grow and add value from the minute you arrive!)You will be:
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using tech systems and providing feedback to the Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English
- A real passion for working in a start up environment
- Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
Note: You must be able to work one day over the weekend. However, this would only be for the first few months and they are fairly flexible with scheduling.