Founded in 2015, this company launched in Paris in April 2016 with the goal to take all the pain points out of traditional car rental. Their mission is to free people and cities from the burden of car ownership by providing the right car when you need it. The company is constantly expanding, and they are expecting 100% of their fleet to be covered by electric vehicles by 2030 and to be live in 10 countries by 2025.
They currently have over 1 million downloads, over 100,000 users and over 3,500 cars to rent, out of the choice of Tesla Model 3, Mercedes A-Class or GLA. This award-winning company have raised an impressive amount of funding at almost €100 million.
This is a fast-paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability, and a passion for cars and mobility tech. You will be helping to manage and optimise the planning of their 100+ contractors doing delivery missions on a day-to-day basis. You will be helping with the weekly onboarding and take part in the ‘Delivered’ service expansion in London and the rest of the UK. Your ultimate responsibility is to ensure that their ‘Fleet Maintenance’ processes are respected and that their fleet downtime is kept as low as possible. This role has a 6-month probation period and excellent progression opportunities. ✅ Your roles and responsibilities:
✅ About you:
- Fleet maintenance: Helping to manage the repair network daily to ensure all cars needing maintenance are actioned and following the SLA.
- Planning: Helping in the planning of their Fleet Operations by preparing for high-demand periods (weekends, bank holidays, etc.).
- Cross-team: Collaborate with other teams daily to ensure information is shared effectively throughout the whole company.
- Live: You will be one of the main points of contact for the customer service team if a piece of information is needed regarding their Fleet operations.
- Admin: Help with the management of their internal invoicing tool, process invoices and archive them internally.
- Training: You will be requested to help with the training program for any new contractor/partner working with us.
- Reporting: You will be expected to report weekly on the performance of the fleet maintenance processes (downtime percentage, time to repair, etc.) - an analytic mindset is needed to understand the KPIs.
- You are looking to launch your professional career in a place where you will grow and learn at a fast pace.
- Out of university, with small experiences on the side (part-time student job, voluntary work...).
- Highly motivated to succeed in a dynamic startup environment.
- Effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail.
- Able to easily structure and organise various complex tasks.
- A good communicator with written and verbal professional skills.
✅ You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the revolution of the car rental industry
- Join a fast-growing start-up: they doubled their team in one year, x4 revenue, +2 countries every year since
- Work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile, and dynamic profiles
- Work for an innovative startup where everything is building, in a company where your decisions will have an immediate impact
- Be part of an international team (presence over 4 countries)