This data-led, global influencer marketing business - with offices in London, New York, Dubai, and more - help some of the biggest brands and agencies find, match & report on creator relationships through insights and data-driven intelligence.
Their marketing team is growing quickly and as such, they have an opening for a Content Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Communications and Brand Director you will create both written and video content So will need to be an adept copywriter and able to create and edit videos smoothly. ✔️ About youYou will have:
✍️ Application processAfter your initial Screening call with BrighterBox:
- Good understanding of and interest in Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer) and B2B marketing
- First class verbal and written communication, including copy-writing skills
- Experience of writing high-quality copy in a previous role or a university (e.g. a student newspaper, the Tab)
- Confidence in liaising with key senior stakeholders day-to-day
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- To have taken ownership of projects and got things done
- Use of creative software (Adobe, Canva, Final Cut, or similar)
⭐️ BenefitsIn return you’ll get:
- 1st round: 30 minute virtual interview
- 2nd round: Presentation task + final interview
- Join the team!
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for creating an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Budget towards working from home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- Headspace Subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP through Health Assured