This innovative company is building an investment platform for the next generation of investors by bringing the creator economy to investing.
The platform combines short-form content from verified creators with financial products. They are a young and dynamic team building a product for Gen-Z!
They are on a hunt for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join their core development team. You will take a leading role in building their app and wider technology. They are looking for someone who they would love to work with and value a positive can-do attitude, strong motivation for learning and building new things above skills!
- Working closely with the Founders and core team - you will be the first person to take ideas and designs into production, building iOS and Android and helping to lead the product development process.
- You will be aiding the planning, organising, and executing of technical projects, from idea to launch and beyond.
- You will develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack, which allows them to scale to a large number of users.
- You will create the engineering standards, tooling, and processes that will govern the technical development of the app.
- Exposure to React, React Native, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda & API Gateway, Rest APIs, PostgreSQL, NumPy and Pandas.
- Bonus experience in TypeScript, building native apps for iOS and Android, product design tools such as Figma, data analytics tools such as Mixpanel and website development.
⭐️ About You
- You align with the company vision.
- You will have a strong sense of ownership. You are comfortable taking on the responsibility of building a core product at pace and confident in delegating and managing as the technical team grows.
- You will rapidly solve challenges across the stack that haven’t been solved before, continuously communicating with the rest of the founding team. The nature of their business stage means their priorities will constantly change. You need to remain flexible and be able to adapt to pivots.
- You have an entrepreneurial flair. Perhaps you founded your own company in the past, have a side hustle, or get involved advising friends or ex-colleagues on their businesses where you can.