Our client is an award winning, next generation digital parenting solution. It is aimed at families with children and focusing on helping parents with the issues of sexting, managing time spent on-line, cyberbullying, trolling, abuse, aggression and sextortion on social networks and messaging apps.
They are looking for a motivated, energetic and dynamic individual to be their next Client Support Analyst.
The company is in transition from a young startup into a potentially global business. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority.
They have tripled in size in the last 3 months which means fantastic progression opportunities. Grads we have placed have been promoted to manager and even had the chance to go to Canada in their first week! Must be available for Interview on: Wednesday 22nd August
You will act as the main point of contact for incoming client requests and assist within other areas of this startup business with a ‘Can do’ attitude. Ideally you have:
- Proven experience within customer support in a technology business with a real passion to help people
- Team player that loves making other people’s job easier- ready to assist with any task that may arise
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally with all level of employees and management
- High attention to details
- Thrives under pressure and hates being bored
- Has an infectious passion and enthusiasm for what they do and is excited by the idea of being part of the energy and dynamic of a fast-paced team
Note: Shift hours 8am-4pm or 2pm-10pm (occassionally Saturdays too in return for an extra holiday/pay).
- Weekly socials
- Celebrations of achievements
- Fun multi-cultural team
- Competitve salary
- Fast progression
- Join one of the fastest growing tech startups in London