This internship is with a London based advertising business that have been tipped globally as one of the top UK businesses to watch.
In this role you will be the go-between between the Campaign / Strategy team, the Sales team and the Finance team on a range of tasks.
Working as an administrative support for new campaign bookings and processes, you will help to improve processes, checking that all assets for campaigns (eg imagery and written content) are supplied by the client, liaise with the clients, and load booked assets onto the campaigns - including all tracking, creatives and generally create better booking processes that allow for faster turn around of campaigns.
About you: -
- You are known for being very attentive and giving amazing client care.
- You have experience in a REAL job: hospitality, hotels...anywhere you've had to work under real pressure!
- An out-going personality, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in digital media and advertising
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re very well organised and can work well with lots of teams
- Confident using software tools.
Why apply: -
- International expansion and opportunities (the team have recently been on a training seminar to Ibiza!)
- Fast-track progression
- Hard-working and fun team with a great team spirit