This fast-growing startup connects customers with local food and drink businesses.
Having recently closed their third round of funding, the business is looking to accomplish their mission of becoming the go-to app when you’re hungry or thirsty in London.
So far, the app has helped over 50,000 Londoners find a great local offer, and empowered over 200 partners to drive customers directly into their store. From coffee to poke, burgers, cocktails and everything in between, they're looking to add a motivated and talented foodie to help them achieve their vision.
You will be joining the product & marketing team to help the business make data driven product & marketing decisions.
The role is a dual role; Growth & Quality Assurance. You’ll be maintaining a micro view of the product via quality assurance, i.e. testing to make sure what is intended to be built is actually built to spec. You will also act as a project manager on growth activities; designing experiments to quantitively validate product features that you have delivered with the team whilst optimising growth metrics and monitoring new opportunities.
You will be working closely with the co-founders, the product team and the marketing team to deliver an unparalleled consumer first proposition.Responsibilities include:
Bonus points for:
- Providing insight to the product team from production data on what features are providing the most value to users and the business
- Ensuring that the features that are built by the team are working as expected across our supported device set
- Sharing project management duties with the product manager to ensure that user stories are delivered and tested each week to a high quality
- Identifying and managing bugs on the mobile application
- Designing, maintaining, tracking and managing experiments across the product and marketing team (such as A/B & Multivariate tests), reporting key results back to the business and proposing optimisations / new features
- Supporting the production of automated reports and dashboards summarising key performance metrics for the consumer side of the business (e.g. user retention, user transaction frequency, etc...)
- Supporting the production of automated reports and dashboards summarising key performance metrics for the retailer side of the business (e.g. shop's user retention, shop's growth, etc...)
- Analysing customer lifecycle opportunities, identifying loyalty and risk strategies
- Proposing and analysing new business opportunities viability
- Exploring growth hacking marketing concepts
- Analysing marketing campaigns from both a reporting perspective as well as future optimisation perspective
And in return, you'll be:
- Experience in startup related products/companies working under agile & lean conditions
- A background in data science
- Experience with regression analysis
- A desire to learn about Quality Assurance
- Being a proactive self-starter that’s able to manage their own projects and is clearly goal orientated
- Confidence in quantitative analysis of campaign performance and ROI
- Joining a growing food-tech startup
- Working in a friendly and collaborative culture
- Earning a competitive salary with share options
- Working in a premium WeWork office with free food and drink