Company DescriptionThey have a flat culture where everyone chips in to make things happen. The animation team project-manages, the Managing Director sells – nothing is outside of anyone’s remit.
Based in buzzy Angel, you have loads of lunch options, bars and shops; what's not to love?!
As a Creative Producer/ Product manager you will deliver multiple projects to the highest standard, while steering and constructively challenging the team, This will include balancing all aspects fof prokect delovery (quality, timelines and budget) while ensuring clear communication across the sales/creative team and their clients. You will work with relevant internal parties to develop proposals, cost estimates and manage the prgoress of the project outputs. This will include ensuring standards and bran guidelined are met, carrying out quality control and ensuring that projects are being delovered on time and budget.
Understanding our clients and brand goals are key to delivering projects successfully. This role requires a drive to create the most effective projects for their clients.
✅ Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that projects are being delivered on time and budget, coordinating with other members of the production team
- Manage the forecasting of schedules internally and extrernally
- Lead project management and delivery including writing and modifying scripts to fit clients' briefs
- Assist with team resourcing requirements and effective communication between production and sales
- Take responsibility for overall quality of project deliverables and organise appropriate quality control checks to ensure clients' standards, processes and brand guidelines are met
- Ensure all stakeholders and members of delivery team are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress
- Be involved in analysing team methodologies and processes and help drive forward new best practices
✅ About you:
- You are organised, a good communicator and value clarity
- You have a solid and technical understanding of animation and its milestones or are keen to learn
- You have knowledge or are keen to learn project management and methodologies to evaluate correct approach per project
- You are dedicated to understanding new platforms, software and systems