This global boutique PR agency works with technology businesses from all over the world, representing fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech.
The team is growing quickly and is currently 40+ people located in London, Berlin, Munich, New York and San Francisco. The agency is collaborative and ambitious in their approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives.
With a casual, start-up style culture with generous benefits the happiness and well-being of each person is valued and a place for you to grow personally and professionally is prioritised.
The London office is searching for an energetic and passionate Account Executive to jump into the fast-growing team.
Account Executives are the core of every account team. You are the main client contact, organisational backbone and executional powerhouse behind the success of every account. AEs interact with key client contacts and implement tactics such as drafting press materials and messaging documents, conducting research, writing pitches and executing media outreach.
You will also build and review press lists, utilising all available avenues as well as supervising any account coordinators or interns. AEs may also work on new business proposals and presentations. Main responsibilities include:
- Read the news daily, searching for newsjacking opportunities or ways to tie client announcements to the wider news agenda
- Coordinating client reporting and administration, such as updating coverage trackers and preparing regular (weekly and/or monthly) activity reports, in addition to drafting meeting agendas and recaps
- Building and/or reviewing press lists
- Drafting media pitches and conducting outreach
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage including social media
- Consistently seek out new media opportunities, titles, targets and ways to pitch
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, communicating personally and professionally
- Contributing creative and timely ideas to client brainstorms and calls
- Regularly contributing to the blog and social media platforms
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and should possess the following capabilities and experience:
And in return:
- 6 months experience in PR - ideally as a JAE / AE
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong writing capability
- Organised and proactive
- Enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to complete tasks within deadlines
- Knowledge of and demonstrative interest in PR and Digital Media
- IT proficient (MS Office; Google Suite; Apple OS)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- A curiosity about the world around you
- 26 days of paid leave plus bank holidays
- Bonuses for achieving company goals
- An annual professional development subsidy – you choose how to spend it
- Summer Fridays – 2pm finish Jun-Aug
- Annual team offsite meeting
- International exchange programme
- Gym/mobile phone contributions and private healthcare
- Day off for your Birthday - in addition to the 26 days leave
- Sabbatical - 5 weeks PTO after 5 years of service
- Charitable Giving - the business will match individual charitable donations