This vibrant co-working space company is a group of startup enthusiasts are on a mission to provide every founder and their team with the best place to grow their startup. Their ever-expanding community of 2,000 members work faster, smarter and happier from five spaces in London and Bristol. Along the way they've collectively raised over £500m in funding, and multiple eyebrows.
They’re team of tech lovers, entrepreneurs, ex-startup founders and customer service advocates, who go above and beyond to keep our companies thriving. This company has a strong brand, passionate customer base and a product customers genuinely love. During Covid, they have run with the challenges and, with flexibility, they have found the opportunities. The company has a strong brand, passionate customer base and, most importantly, a product customers genuinely love.
As they continue to scale in 2021, they’re looking to hire a highly organised Community Assistant. Most importantly, they’re looking for someone who loves the fact that they're working for a results driven company that empowers its team to be entrepreneurial.
As Community Manager, you will be the first port of call for our members. You should thrive in an unpredictable work environment with the ability to think fast and offer decisive support.Responsibilities:
Required skills and attributes:
- Keep operations moving and to a high standard
- Ensure the space looks perfect
- Improve processes, provide efficiency and challenge systems
- Use feedback to think of new ways to improve the space, events and community
- Seek new information and take development very seriously
- Thrive on operational excellence and problem solving
- Naturally social, the life of the party, with an aptitude for relationship building
- Emotional intelligence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and attention to detail
- High levels of transparency and growth
- Problem-solver and naturally resourceful
- Exceptional communication skills
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Previous experience in hospitality or other customer-facing roles
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays – plus 3 extra days over the Christmas break
- Your birthday off!
- Earn extra days holiday for every year you are an employee (max 5)
- Health insurance and half-price gym membership
- Perks at work, including rewards and detail discounts
- Regular socials and team retreats (Rhodes, Vilnius, Barcelona & Alicante so far….)