This online photo-printing company is the European leader in its space.
They offer an amazing mix of startup culture with the clout of an established ecommerce business.
Lean and data analysis at the heart of the decision making.
The focus of this role is to revamp the current level of operational reports to facilitate self-service analysis and data-driven predictions into the Management Dashboards.
The role requires strong database interrogation & programming skills to handle real-time data at every level of production and the know-how of SPC (Statistical Process Control) to enable predictive analysis.
Who you are:
- Responsible for generating BI for factories at London & Guernsey
- Enhance the reporting structure by making it more meaningful, visual, enabling self-serve analysis and providing actionable insight
- Publish reports & dashboards in a timely manner to all levels of the organisation
- Support the CI & Projects team by producing daily, weekly, monthly reports that help the Management team to work on the right stuff!
- Utilise the results of the analysis and reports to make formal recommendations across departments; Production, Supply Chain, Finance and IT teams
- Be able to clearly communicate the results of the detailed analysis to various audiences
What you will bring – essential skills and experience:
- Highly analytical with some understanding of manufacturing and excellent attention to detail
- A go-getter who can work with deadlines and with little supervision
- Strong co-ordination & communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced production environment
- Goal oriented, data-driven, with a strong sense of urgency
- Graduate or 1-2 years in an analytical role
- Minimum 2:1 Degree ideally in a numerate discipline from top university
- Advance database interrogation & programming skills (relational database, advance select queries, indexes and constraints)
- Advance/intermediate hands-on experience in creating real-time dashboards using PHP, HTML, SQL or similar tools
- Advance MS Excel (Index, Match, VBA, Macro, Power Pivot, Solver, Simulations, complex formulas)
- Understanding SPC (Statistical Process Control), “R”, Python, Minitab, SPSS or similar statistical tools would be advantageous
- Fair understanding of an ERP system
- Experience of Data analysis using multiple tools
- Knowledge of QlikView, Tableau or similar BI tools
- Previously worked with a large data sets
- Able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritise effectively
- Able to work efficiently and deliver projects quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good general business acumen (preferable experience in data-rich analysis-driven organizations)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Creative, proactive and eager to learn