This company is an award-winning London animation studio offering a range of video-marketing services and bespoke animations to a range of clients, including well-known brands and charities.
They have a flat culture where everyone chips in to make things happen. The animation team project-manages, the Managing Director sells – nothing is outside of anyone’s remit.
Based in buzzy Angel, you have loads of lunch options, bars and shops. The team is working remotely at present so you don’t need to be based in London right now – but the expectation is that you’d be coming back in the office in 2021 (so you’d need to be ready and willing to relocate next year).
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be helping to manage the pipeline of sales and inbound enquiries the company receives, nurturing these prospective client relationships with a view to securing their business before handing over to the project and animation team.
Their clients include advertising/partner agencies and Marketing Directors of businesses so, as well as being enthusiastic and tenacious enough to pick up the phone (or log on to a Zoom call) with them, you should be confident enough to speak to them on their level, pushing back when necessary (e.g. when their additional project requirements and requests might surpass the initial quote) and using your empathy and soft-selling skill set when necessary.
What you’re good at (key skills):
- You’re an enthusiastic people person!
- You have a real interest in advertising
- Tenacious and hungry
- Methodical and well-organised (a key part of sales is about organisation – keeping on top of data using Excel and loading proposals up to their sales platform).
Bonus points for:
- Going the extra mile. They’re big on after care so making sure you follow up after a successful project to ask for a Google review or a testimonial goes a long way
- You embrace tech – experience using Google Drive, Pipedrive or a CRM system
- You love animation (who doesn’t love animation?!)