If you are a natural curious person who has an interest in psychology, statistics, creativity and popular culture, you will probably find a career in media planning and buying a lifetime well spent.
This media agency offers an opportunity to learn about all media channels from Paid Search to Television; and offers the chance to plan and buy across all media too. They believe in providing interesting opportunities in a fast-paced, intelligent and sociable environment. BrighterBox agrees it's a great place to start your media career.
We are on the lookout for individuals with great chat, attention to detail, high levels of literacy and numeracy to start their careers in a media agency.
- Liaise and negotiate with TV Saleshouses such as ITV, C4 & Sky to ensure campaign targets and deal terms are being delivered
- Build rapport with key sales people through phone calls, meetings & social occasions
- Monitor the delivery of TV & BVOD (TV on-demand) campaigns on a daily basis using bespoke systems and Excel
- Requirement for total accuracy in reconciliation & management of campaign
- Liaise with the client teams to report campaign delivery, programme information and market updates
- Using available research, analysis and TV systems to inform TV buying
- Assist the team in compiling analysis
- Develop market information and programme knowledge
- Good chat
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Solid academic achievement
- Evidence of being a strong team-player
- Strong work ethic & evidence of work experience or internships
- A keen interest in advertising and media
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and deliver against set deadlines
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Evidence of good attention to detail
Whilst there are no specific educational or work experience requirements for this role, we would like to see evidence that you are hardworking, motivated and have a true passion for advertising and media. And especially TV!