An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, beauty brand for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant.
Targeted at the mature women, the brand is built on a philosophy that age is no barrier to looking fabulous.
The makeup for older women is 'pro-age’ which means that it is specifically formulated to suit more mature faces, eyes and lips - the brand believes in celebrating the beauty of older women without fretting about the odd wrinkle or two.
Are you a well-presented, enthusiastic and organised individual, who can think creatively, has exceptional attention to detail and administration skills?
This is a really exciting junior role for someone looking to gain experience in on and offline marketing, with the opportunity to be a core part of the team.
Your responsibilities will be to assist the Senior Marketing Manager with:
- Maintaining all marketing folders and guardianship of the product image/video library
- Ensuring the Marketing Activity bible and schedule is always up to date
- Maintaining a press/media clippings document
- Image sourcing, sharing and re-sizing as required. Including any press requests
- Follow up on outstanding creative and print deliveries
- Liaising with accountant on invoice payments
- Review the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns/activities
- Proofing on and offline marketing communications
- Helpdesk requests
- General administration duties
- Ad hoc support to Ecommerce team
- Ad hoc duties for MD/CEO
- Manage planning and executing approved daily (inc. weekend) posts on all social media channels (Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook)
- Reporting on all social activity as required
- Identifying trade shows to support the brand awareness and assisting in execution
- Identifying general local marketing opportunities where LFF can be participate
- Updating and maintaining influencer outreach document and sourcing brand appropriate influencers
- Liaising with brand partners for images, copy etc. and maintaining a log of desirable brand partners
- Monthly reporting on key brands marketing activity
- Competitor price comparison charts
- Liaising with photographer, studio and makeup artists for all shoot requirements
- Attending photoshoots as/when required
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Editing and improving website using CMS
- Briefing developers as required
- Ad hoc web reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of working across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and other emerging digital channels (essential)
- Organised, efficient and good attention to detail (essential)
- Fluent in English: Reading and Writing (essential)
- Proactive with a can-do attitude (essential)
- Previous experience working with an online brand (desirable)
- Previous experience or an interest in beauty (desirable)
- Experience using Magento (desirable)