This platform allows brands to scale and automate word of mouth marketing (they work with brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, MVMT Watches, Daniel Wellington, and the list goes on).
The platform came into being when the founders started running into a number of painful manual tasks and therefore created their own internal system to alleviate their problem.
Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now this platform.**You must be available for the assessment day on Tuesday 11 December at 10am**
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful Customer Success team who pride themselves on surprise and delight and going above and beyond to ensure their customers love them.
The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in the entire business and they safeguard growth by ensuring the customers have a first-class experience.
It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but get it right and it's one of the most rewarding in the company. You'll be responsible for:Your mission
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) and set the tone for the excellent service they will receive
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business
- Spotting opportunities to help customers grow their business, improving revenue in the process
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round
- Ensuring that for every customer, the business know what they love (and don't love) about the platform
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for brands to get the most out of the platform
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as the product develops
And in return you'll get
- You're commercially minded and driven by targets
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you've both a passion for and experience in building relationships
- You've got relevant experience; with a proven track record in B2B account management
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious - you want to both grow the role and your career at the same time
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once and it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering
- Competitive salary & you will be rewarded for your performance
- Awesome working environment - work hard, play hard
- Free Lunch - seriously, they provide lunch from some of the best lunch joints in London
- Personal development - you will be invested in and grow with the business