Retail is changing! Classic store and webshop silos are giving way to omnichannel experiential commerce that requires touchpoints instore, online and across social media. This disruptive retail-tech company, based in Shoreditch was launched with the mission to humanize and revolutionize customer experiences online. Their technology generates inbound business enquiries from some of the biggest global players in Retail, Automotive, and Hospitality from across the world and brings together live video, AI, AR and wearable technologies to create world-first experiences.
They are a team of enthusiastic and focused daydreamers with the one shared vision of making a mark on the world.
This role's key deliverable is generating new leads (i.e. new brands to partner with). As such, responsibilities in this role include:
• Understanding - Building a deep understanding of retail, hospitality and automotive brands. You will need to have a deep empathy that can enable the company to market effectively to them.
• Partner marketing - Working with senior management and the sales team to effectively communicate the benefits of the software to clients; e.g. collaboratively designing email campaigns and working out how best to run events
• Collateral - Working with the Success and Sales teams to create useful materials and resources for partners.
• Webinars - Creating and running webinars.
• Website - Ensuring the content on their website is effective at achieving their lead generation goals, and functions as a tool for Sales and Success.
• Ads and analytics - Preparing, managing and reporting on their marketing funnel analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel and GoSquared). You will be actively involved in identifying the optimal mix of tools they should be using.
• Events, awards & PR - Managing and enacting the company's Awards and PR strategy.
• Social media - Managing their social media accounts.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have a positive, can-do attitude
• Have a strong analytical capacity to be able to step back and interpret what the data (both qualitative as well as quantitative) is telling you
• Have very strong time management and prioritisation skills - able to spin multiple plates
• Have strong commercial and business acumen with an instinct for opportunity
• Be a proactive self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative and solving problems autonomously
• Thrive on taking ownership and responsibility
• Be extremely ambitious
• Love learning (fast!) - often through trial and error
• Be comfortable with the need to take risks in the role
• Have excellent numerical and written/spoken communication skills
• Enjoy working as part of a small, tight-knit team in a fast-paced environment