Our client is an independent music agency. They provide bespoke levels of professional service to a carefully curated and dynamic roster of talent.
They are looking for a reliable and diligent Accounts Junior/credit controller to join their expanding team. This is a client-facing role within the music industry, so the successful candidate will need to be a clear communicator as well as numerate, motivated and organised. A friendly, confident telephone manner is a must!
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Payment Matching - Using a platform to match incoming payments to relevant bookings
• Credit control – communicating with event promoters as payments become due
• Reporting - Updating systems, Logging data and issuing payment status reports to agents
• Other Accounts assistance as requiredOn the job training will be given.
This role offers real career opportunities and practical experience in the live music industry. The position would particularly suit numerate, well-motivated juniors wanting a career in music business accountancy.Future Prospects: We are a rapidly expanding company and looking to promote internally. Professional certification (ACCA, AAT, CIMA) would be supported, so there are opportunities for long term career development. Skills Required:
• Computer literate and good competence with excel
• Efficient Administration & Organisation
• High level interpersonal skills – Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
• Communication skills – Able to communicate to people with various levels of seniority face to face, over the telephone and in writing.Personal Qualities:
We need a confident, motivated and reliable individual who will be comfortable taking the lead in client communication
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Self motivated with a professional attitude