This global mobile technology company creates innovative mobile products that change lives worldwide. They are responsible for three international mobile-first products. Their Ads platform is the leading global programmatic mobile ad platform, delivering unparalleled performance for apps, mobile games and e-commerce with international mobile marketing budgets. Their Games platform develops the world’s top-grossing mobile games. They are headquartered in Beijing, with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
Supporting the CRO, you will get involved in all aspects of account management. Specifically:
A spotlight on the team and culture:
- Managing and optimising current advertising campaigns to achieve best possible revenue and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Working closely with international account management teams to determine best practices for account management
- Working with credit control to manage customer payments schedule
- Represent Papaya through communications and through attending customer meetings and events
- Become a knowledge leader on digital performance marketing.
The UK team is small with potential to stabilize and grow over the next two years, meaning you’ll get to work alongside and learn from leading industry professionals at close quarters. As the role develops, you’ll be given the responsibility and autonomy to work flexibly and will also have the opportunity to travel to China (to the company’s HQ) at least once per year. They’re based in a really buzzy co-working space with beers on tap and lots of networking opportunities.What you’re good at:
Bonus points for:
- Organised and responsible - able to set a working structure (and stick to it).
- Confident communicator, able to build rapport with international clients.
- An interest in digital marketing
- A desire to work as part of an international team
- Ability to forward think